When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- The Razer Blade 15 Advanced gaming laptop is down 23% to $1,999.99 for Amazon Prime Day 2020.
- The usual price for this entry-level model is $2,599.99, so you save $600 with this deal.
- Powerful, pretty, and packed with features gamers crave, the Razer Blade 15 Advanced is an excellent gaming laptop — especially for this discounted price.
- Razer has put an RTX 2070 Super Max-Q, a 512GB SSD, and a 300Hz display in this powerful gaming laptop, which is wrapped in a durable aluminum body.
- Sign up for Insider Reviews' weekly newsletter for more buying advice and great deals and follow along to the best Prime Day tech deals here.
Gamers on the go won't want to miss out on this Amazon Prime Day 2020 deal, which knocks $600 off the price of the base model of the Razer Blade 15 Advanced gaming laptop. This powerful gaming laptop has a gorgeous high-end design, finished in anodized aluminum, and it's sleek enough to tuck under your arm.
All the features you'd expect in a gaming laptop are present and correct. There's a 15.6-inch screen capable of running at 300Hz, a 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10875H 8 Core processor, a GeForce RTX 2070 Super Max-Q graphics card, a fast 512GB SSD, 16GB of RAM, liquid cooling, and a Razer Chroma RGB keyboard that's fully customizable.
Battery life is never great with gaming laptops, but the Razer Blade 15 Advanced has above average stamina and you can plug in via USB-C when it starts to flag.
This laptop also comes with Windows 10 Home and shouldn't have any issues doubling up as a work device, but it would be a crime not to play games on it. As Prime Day tech deals go, this is a decent one. If you have your eye on a Razer Blade 15 Advanced, then $600 off the usual $2,599.99 price tag is a substantial savings.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article